sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my dear acquaintance, it's so good to know you

i was just looking back at my new years eve post last year, and it's funny the way these past two years resemble each other even though things happened oh-so-differently. much of 2007 was fantastic for me, until things sort of fell apart during the last few months; much of 2008 was so-so for me, and then things suddenly, unexpectedly, and all-together-wonderfully came together during the last few months. now, looking toward 2009, i believe i stand on the brink of what may end up being the most incredible year of my life. the new year looks to bring a long-time-in-coming graduation, along with three additional letters after my name; some exciting and significant milestones in this company that i've helped to found; and, most importantly, the continued growth and development of a relationship with the woman who truly makes me feel like the luckiest guy on the planet...my dear acquaintance, it is indeed so incredibly good to know you.

happy new year!

regina spektor : "my dear acquaintance (a happy new year)"

1 Comments:

Blogger Agi said...

Good to hear things are on the up and up. Happy New Year!

January 1, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites