sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

m. ward wants me to vote for barack obama so vote for barack obama i will!

the polls are now closed on super tuesday, and what a super tuesday it's been. with a democrat race that seems way too close to call and with so many more prizes yet to come, the political climate is more exciting and promising than it's ever been in my (short) life. it seems to me that the democratic party will be well-off with whoever emerges with the nomination, but it will be intensely interesting to see how the next few months play out. if you're still on the fence about barack obama, go see charles at heartache for hard work for an as-always thoughtful, well-informed discussion on the merits that lie beneath the charisma.

by the way, i'm only partially kidding on that post title. despite my self-proclaimed man-crush on mr. ward, i didn't really need his endorsement to convince me to vote for obama. but then again, knowing that my favorite artist supports him as well makes me feel confident that i'm on the right track.

m. ward
: "radio campaign"
from the lp transistor radio (merge, 2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites