sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Friday, June 22, 2007

i didn't rob a bank because you made up the law

jack white is a god.

conan hosted the white stripes on monday night and got them to play two songs off icky thump.

the white stripes : "icky thump (live on late night)" mp3
from late night with conan o'brien (june 18, 2007)
from the lp icky thump (warner bros, 2007)


the white stripes : "effect and cause (live on late night)" mp3
from late night with conan o'brien (june 18, 2007)
from the lp icky thump (warner bros, 2007)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger toujoursmardi said...

Thanks for this! I couldn't stay up that late.... I love, love, love, LOVE them.

June 22, 2007 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Comandante Agí said...

Great performance! Conan is too late for me too, so I completely missed this...

June 23, 2007 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites