sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

a very special thank you

just wanted to say thank you to everyone who stopped by and went to go vote for my team this past week. yesterday was a great day for me because it turns out that bone-rad therapeutics won the oc register people's choice award AND we won the entire business plan competition! there's a small article about it here. i have no way of knowing how many of you actually did go to vote, but special thanks to shane and comandante agi for putting up links to support me. by the way, i hope i never have to do that again, put up songs just for the sake of getting hits. i think the cause was worth it this time, but if you want the songs from this week, act fast because i'm taking them down tomorrow.

as a way of saying thanks, here's m. ward's appearance on conan from thursday night, with very special guests neko case, jim james, and kelly hogan.

m. ward : "chinese translation (live on late night)" mp3
from late night with conan o'brien (may 17, 2007)
also from the lp post-war (merge records, 2006)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really happy for you that you won the competition! Hey I just started listening to Ingrid Michaelson and I think that you would like her so I thought I would send you her link. Congrats again. :)
http://www.myspace.com/ingridmichaelson

-Kris

May 21, 2007 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger DaGooroo said...

Ya I saw the Conan episode on Thursday...pretty sweet!
90s Music Videos

May 22, 2007 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous mjrc said...

congratulations, tad! i actually did vote for you. : ) hope this means great things for you in the future.

May 28, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites