sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Monday, March 12, 2007

wait

there's still a lot going on in my life these days, some of which i may eventually relate to music on here and some of which is just too boring to share. but good things seem to be happening and with everything that's going on, i keep hearing these lines in my head
feel i'm on the verge of some great truth
where i'm finally in my place
that's all for now. maybe one day i'll get back to regular posts...in the meantime, won't you wait for me?

alexi murdoch : "wait" mp3
from the lp time without consequence (zero summer records, 2006)

(i couldn't post alexi murdoch and not thank rachel for turning me on to him...thanks, rachel)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh Tad thank you! Reading this post brought a huge smile to my face...Knowing that you can relate to his music and find comfort in it, just connects it all and this is exactly the reason I started Untitled.

Hope all the change continues on in the positive direction for you. Thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way. :-)

March 13, 2007 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger tad said...

thank you, rachel--your good thoughts are received gratefully! hope things are well with you as well

March 14, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites