sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

the shins on conan

the shins made another stop on the late night circuit last night in promotion of wincing the night away, this time stopping in to see conan o'brien. and finally they played a song other than "phantom limb", playing one of my other favorite songs off the album, "turn on me". and when i say one of my favorite songs, i really mean that--i've had at least four favorite songs off this record already, starting with "sleeping lessons", then "a comet appears", "australia", "girl sailor", etc. definitely my favorite cd thus far this year, though it's only march and the upcoming wilco record is quickly winning me over. but that's another story. for now, here is the shins' performance from last night.

the shins : "turn on me (live on late night with conan o'brien)" mp3
from late night with conan o'brien (march 14, 2007)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites