sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Friday, February 02, 2007

oh my m. ward

m. ward plays the el rey tonight as part of his quick west coast solo jaunt, wrapping up this weekend up the coast in san francisco. he gave pitchfork a preview of what we're in for, playing a "rag"/"duet for guitars #3" medley before a show in chicago this week.

pitchfork article
why i'm so excited

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

hehe
I saw that he was playing and totally thought of you. You are going, I assume. Hope you have an awesome time, which I am sure you will.

The El Rey has some fantastic shows lined up in the next couple months, I am very excited.

February 2, 2007 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger tad said...

the el rey is having a lot of great shows coming up--camera obscura, bright eyes, alexi murdoch...are you going to alexi, rachel? is that a silly question?

February 3, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites