sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

my myspace...space

i'm not really sure how my last two posts fit in with my only-substantive-post policy, but the well is a little dry lately. so bear with me.

i finally started up one of those myspace thingamajigs last week and finally started messing around with it. starting the process of adding friends, how could i not have this song in my head?

camera obscura : "i need all the friends i can get" mp3
from the lp let's get out of this country (merge records, 2006)

more camera obscura
in case you missed it, that was my favorite album of 2006

sand is overrated on myspace (i need all the friends i can get, so what are you waiting for?)

maybe i'll actually have something meaningful to say in the coming days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say yes to the myspace chicken! And aren't camera obsura just lovely.

January 4, 2007 at 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites