sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Monday, January 15, 2007

just a test

i switched on over to the new blogger today, so just to make sure that everything is still working...

beastie boys : "just a test" mp3
from the lp hello nasty (capitol records, 1998)

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Well it was about time ;-)

But looks as if all systems go and was there ever a doubt when Beastie Boys accompany the switch along?

Welcome to the New Blogger party!

January 16, 2007 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger tad said...

oh good, everything works okay. i was expecting the worst. and yeah, like blogger's gonna mess with me when i got the b-boys on my side

January 16, 2007 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Comandante Agí said...

I was invited to switch to the "new blogger". When I entered my logon info and went ahead a couple pages they told me "you are not eligible" to switch at this time. Bleh.

January 17, 2007 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger tad said...

comandante, i think you're already on the new blogger? it looks that way to me, i don't think you could have tags if you weren't. maybe the invitation was a mistake...

January 17, 2007 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites