sand is overrated

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

blah...

...is the feeling of the day. i've been contemplating a lot of blog-related issues today. a lot of the thoughts i'm having are going to lead to changes. but they still need time to percolate. before i can put them down to keyboard. in the meantime. this fits.

wilco : "woodgrain"
from the ep more like the moon (nonesuch, 2003)

i’m not a poet
and i know it
there is no deep secret
tossing inside me

i have no timing
i can’t form my feelings
sometimes i rhyme
sometimes i don’t

so go ahead, take a look at my kitchen
take a look at the woodgrain there
what’s it for? that hardwood floor
is where i’m walkin’ and thinkin’

walkin’ and thinkin’

about you

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from down under in New Zealand. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. I ham currently listening to "baby's Got A New Friend".
I have listed your blog on the side-bar of my music blog.
Click on my name if you want to have a look at my blogs.

December 9, 2006 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger tad said...

thanks, kelvin, i appreciate the link. i took a look at your movies and music blog--it's interesting how much you know and write about music, given how uninterested you are in it! unless i just can't see your tongue in you cheek...? thanks again, bookmarked and noted

December 10, 2006 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all songs posted are for evaluation only. if you hear something you like and would like to hear more, please go ahead and support the artists by buying their music--i will always include links for you to do so. copyright holders: if anything on my site needs to be taken down, please email me and it will be removed immediately.

Wikio - Top Blogs - Music Add to Technorati Favorites